06 November 2011

Bristol - meeting old and new friends part 1

Me and Lynne, doing some neck exercises!
Having a little sing-along with Ewan!
Aghhhh, Guy is trying to hit me in the face with my own clubs!
This is the gorgeous Lisa – she knitted me a scarf to keep my neck warm on those chilly British evenings!
Discussing the finer points of club juggling with Abbi and The Void
The rather curious Mr Jellybean! It was his first Bristol convention too!
Another curious character, Ra-Gsz. It seems there are a lot of curious people at this convention!!
And probably the most curious of them all – Big Gray
Sharing a comfy spot with Monty’s cat Bodeca
I tried to give a master class in fire staff, but they were not listening to me!

Sharing some organising tips with the Big Lady Boss of Bristol – Judy – she’s great!
Showing Void some new kendama tricks

No comments: