11 November 2011

Bristol - enjoying the evenings - party, party!

One minute I was sitting there talking, the next minute I was fast asleep on the table. Oops!
At last! I found someone with some vodka – it’s not Polish, but Russian vodka is better than no vodka!
All this meditating is thirsty work. Hic!
Nice reminder of EJC2009, but I’m happy just to drink out of the can, thanks
Oh Lisa, you make a nice soft pillow for a snooze!
Gulp, gulp…. Mmm, good stuff!
Yep, there’s a little bit left in the bottom – tilt it a bit more, Chris!
Beer, Water, Food – think I’m set for the evening now
I wonder who passed out first – me or Hard ‘Darth Vader’ Loxley?!
People are very generous here – they keep leaving drinks next to me!
Special Brew, haven’t tried this yet!
Just sharing a bottle with my good friend Hell Brauner!
Morning...

No comments: